- ▪ The survey of physical fitness and health, life style, and healthy behavior in Tibetan children and adolescents is successfully completed [10-20-2017]
- ▪ PM2.5: A barrier to fitness and health promotion in China [04-24-2017]
- ▪ Hypoxic Living and Exercise Training Alter Adipose Tissue Leptin/Leptin Receptor in Rats [02-08-2017]
- ▪ Building a healthy China by enhancing physical activity: Priorities, challenges, and strategies [02-08-2017]
- ▪ National football promotion in China: Opportunities and challenges in public health [07-28-2016]
- ▪ Effects of Exercise on Bone Status in Female Subjects, from Young Girls to Postmenopausal Women: An Overview of Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses [07-27-2016]
- ▪ Study on Characteristics of Maximal Muscle Forces of Different Body Parts of Chinese Adult Male Residents [02-24-2016]
- ▪ Development of Land-based Training and Testing Equipment on Movement Balance Ability [02-24-2016]
- ▪ Hot environments decrease exercise capacity and elevate multiple neurotransmitters [02-19-2016]
- ▪ Serum zinc is associated with plasma leptin and Cu–Zn SOD in elite male basketball athletes [02-19-2016]
The 2019 American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) annual meeting was held from May 28 to June 1, 2019 in Orlando, Florida. ACSM dedicates to promote the integration of scientific research and the development of sports science and sports medicine, it has more than 50,000 members and certified professionals worldwide. In this year, the meeting was attracted more than 6,000 professionals all over the world. Cui Xinwen, research associate of CISS, attended this annual meeting.
As a comprehensive meeting, the 2019 ACSM annual meeting includes numerous sessions with different topics, such as Fitness Assessment, Exercise Training and Performance of Athletes and Healthy People, Cardiovascular, Skeletal Muscle, etc. Cui Xinwen gave her special report entitled “The Effects of High Intensity Interval Training on Autophagy in Sole us Muscle of Rats” in a Free Communication/Slide session of Skeletal Muscle Basic Science.
In this annual meeting, the importance of the exercise in cancer therapy and rehabilitation was acknowledged. The slogan of “Exercise is Cancer Medicine” has been proposed, hoping to provide some insights to fight against cancer. Additionally, the physical activity and health promotion intervention has received widespread attention, pointing out that some proposals like More Active People for a Healthier World are needed to be taken into action. Moreover, the number of delegates, especially the youth representatives from the mainland of China, has increased considerably in this annual meeting. The active academic exchange will not only deepen international academic cooperation between China and other countries in the future, but also promote the theoretical and practical research of sports science in China.
CISS / Li Liang
- 04-02-2019 CISS attends the 8th International Conference of Ski and Science
- 04-02-2019 The Sports Delegation of Uzbekistan visits CISS
- 12-24-2018 2018 International Conference on Sports Rehabilitation and Sports Biomechanics
- 09-20-2018 The delegation of CSSS attends the 69th Annual Academic Conference of JSPESS
- 07-18-2018 CISS Delegation Attends 2018 ISBNPA Annual Meeting in Hong Kong
- 08-18-2020 The 2020 National Youth Scientific Fitness Guidance and Popularization---Sports Punching Challeng...
- 08-18-2020 The Training Session of 5th National Fitness Surveillance Holds in Beijing
- 08-02-2019 Training Course on Scientific Fitness and Health Promotion
- 08-02-2019 CISS Holds the 2019 Changzhou Fascia Forum
- 08-02-2019 CISS Holds 2019 Diploma Evaluation Meeting & Graduation Ceremony
- 08-02-2019 2019 National Congress on Fitness and Health
- 06-14-2019 The Summary Meeting of 2018 Hong Kong Jockey Club Promote the Instructor of Exercise Prescription...
- 06-14-2019 The 4th “Family Fun Run” holds in Beijing